Fairfield Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. FCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, grant and aid program, and athletic and other school administered programs.
By making an application to FCA, you are certifying that you are in agreement with our Statement of Faith stated below:
- We believe the Bible to be in the inspired, infallible Word of God. (Prov. 30:5)
- We believe there is one almighty and eternal God, existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matt. 23:19; John 15:26)
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death and resurrection, His ascension to His Father in heaven, and His eventual return in power and glory. (Heb. 1:3; Luke 21:27).
- We believe that Jesus is the only way to eternal life in heaven, and that apart from Jesus, people are condemned to eternal damnation. (John 3:3; John 3:5; John 3:16; John 3:18; John 14:6)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who enables us to live the Christian life (Acts 1:8) and cultivates within us the nature of Christ. (Gal. 5:22, 23)