MOBILE APP NOTICE: Use of PowerSchool's official mobile app is NOT recommended. The mobile app is not built specifically for FCA and the academy does not have the access to fix inaccuracies in the app. Also, all of the features available in the PowerSchool website link are NOT available in the app. It is recommended you use the PowerSchool website link listed below and save as a favorite in your mobile phone.
Follow these instructions to create a PowerSchoool account:
- IF your student has been a student at FCA and you have forgotten your login/password information, please use the link Forgot Username or Password? on the login page.
- IF your student has been a student at FCA and you NEVER set up a parent account, you must use contact the Attendance Office at 740-654-2889 ext. 263 to get Access Codes
- IF you have a NEW student, an email will be sent once your pre-registration is approved with Access ID and Access Password code to set up a new account.
Once you have ACCESS CODES you can begin PowerSchool
- Be sure you are in a Google internet browser when opening this link.
- DO NOT use the PowerSchool app.
- Click on PowerSchool link to the top right.
- Click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Fill out information in PARENT ACCOUNT DETAILS.
- WRITE DOWN & SAVE your desired user name and password.
- Password must:
- Be at least 8 characters long.
- Contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter.
- Contain at least one letter and one number.
- Contain at least one special character
- Next section LINK STUDENTS TO ACCOUNTenter
- Student name
- Access ID
- Access password
- CHOOSE The students relationship to you
- Continue to next student until all of your students are added.
- Scroll to bottom and click ENTER
- If you get an error you will have to re-enter information so be sure all spaces are filled before submitting ENTER again